Presiii Posted October 11, 2015 Share Posted October 11, 2015 God damn i just CANNOT stay away... I came on for around 25-30 minutes last night to record a little snippet for a video, and I just want to come back! I REALLY missed you guys and I just want to say these things: 1. AP Workload isn't too bad right now: It's got very little homework and really isn't causing me too much stress. It may get tougher, but It's not to bad now. 2. MARCHING BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND! It's been a wild 3 years of the Marching Band for me (me being a Junior in HS) and it's been getting better and better as the days go on. I wish I could get a video of this year's show, and maybe I'll put it as an unlisted video and give you fellows the link. It's a spectacular show and has been winning all of our competitions so far. 3. School: FUUUUUUUK! It's not that I'm doing bad (all of my grades are A's and high B's), it's just that it's school. Summer was the best, I was active every day and had no homework to focus on in the weekdays. But, yeah, school is fine. So, yes, as my current workload stands, I will be returning on the weekends (and maybe weekdays, depending on my workload then). See you ingame, my fellow players! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/637-i-missed-you-crazy-fellows/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 11, 2015 Share Posted October 11, 2015 Hope to see you dude! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/637-i-missed-you-crazy-fellows/#findComment-3021 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now