Question Regarding False Warn

Davemaster

I was recently warned by LDW for breaking NLR and I had Blakec as well as a moderator leaning towards my side in the discussion. There was a lot of confusion among us as LDW, to be frank, was making no sense what so ever. I simply walked up to the store NPC at spawn, was shot, then went back thinking it was rdm, and was shot once more. Since the rules did not specify anything along the lines of terror attacks my warn stood and I could not get proper assistance after. Learning of his recent demotion would it be valid to get the warn removed?

Is this even the correct place to post this?

I think rules need to be added for Terror attacks , because in my perspective Terror is like Revolt . If a cop get killed without interacting with the shooter it's still NLR cause hes out of the revolt . You can say "I didn't decide to be in Terror" but like revolt CPs did not choose to be in one and revolt is focused on PD and Terror is based on everyone , yes there is a lot of confusing about who the terrorist killed or not , that's why I asked in suggestion to add Color reskins so we can see who died or not in the Terror .

Terror NLR works exactly like revolt NLR. You can only shoot at terrorists after you die to one if you get shot/shot at and you shouldn't be baiting them. Terrorists should also try to avoid killing you over and over, but there's no rule against it since genuine mistakes WILL be made a lot considering they're always KOS to one group or another. But in general after you die you can do whatever you want except mess with the terrorists. It sounds like all he did was walk out of spawn which is 100% fine.

If LDW doesn't reply to this, I petition that the warn get removed.