Lets revolt against sugar.

Jev

Should we revolt?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should we revolt?

• Yes
    • No

we should revolt for sugar to buff the juggernaut, jugg definitely needs a buff, i kill the jugg everytime hes so ez like so ez to kill buff him give him 500 armor and make his minigun do 50 damage each shot

YES WE NEED THAT LIKE PLS

I nerfed the mastersword due to it being a versatile way to get around the map quickly. It's the new spiderman gun and it allows you to go heckin fast. It's all fun and games but not everyone has one. A bulk amount of the masterswords in the server are on CC's. Its more of a way to balance CC's since you spawn with a select amount of guns on every death. It's different for users without a CC where when they die, they have to go and re-buy everything.

Since the mastersword is possibly the #1 item on all CC's it only disables your right click if you're a CC. If you don't like the nerf, you can always play on a regular job or something as the nerf doesn't apply there. I'm open to anything though, if you give me a compelling reason as to why it should be changed then I am listening.

Tunnel I changed your SWEP due to a lot of people complaining. It's more of my fault since I thought I modeled it off the P90, when I saw it wasn't a P90 I thought I didn't modify it at all and I changed it immediately. I will change it back to the mac after I take a look at the stats for that gun

it did 16 damage per shot idk if that helps haha