Jawson Posted September 24, 2017 Share Posted September 24, 2017 Hey so I had a private class from a LONG time ago and I remember back then sugar said he deletes custom classes from people that didn't log on for x amount of time but you can claim it back. I was wondering if there was a possibility to get my CC back. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6114-private-class/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
stoscher Posted September 24, 2017 Share Posted September 24, 2017 Hey so I had a private class from a LONG time ago and I remember back then sugar said he deletes custom classes from people that didn't log on for x amount of time but you can claim it back. I was wondering if there was a possibility to get my CC back. For stuff like that you might wanna PM sugar instead of making a post. Its easier for you to contact him by doing that. Discord is also an option. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6114-private-class/#findComment-41579 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jawson Posted September 24, 2017 Author Share Posted September 24, 2017 Ye but it wont let me PM sugar he has it disabled or am I suppose to pm him on discord now instead of forums? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6114-private-class/#findComment-41586 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted September 24, 2017 Share Posted September 24, 2017 PM him on the servers discord Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6114-private-class/#findComment-41590 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts