• Gaming Updates
    • Interview with Booper
    • How to guides
    • Roasting players
    • Memes
    • Song of the Week
    • Drama Alert

"An interview with all three of monoxides personalities" lmao

First off the paper when I first started it is about whatever I want it to be, we do try adding some stuff about the server but this is all about having fun writing and letting our creative juices out

Second off the interview I will admit is cringy in a bad way like I said I didn't put any thought into that one but in the future they will be handle better 

Third we still need more ducking people

First off the paper when I first started it is about whatever I want it to be, we do try adding some stuff about the server but this is all about having fun writing and letting our creative juices out

Second off the interview I will admit is cringy in a bad way like I said I didn't put any thought into that one but in the future they will be handle better 

I love the idea, I really do. And I understand that you're a two (maybe one after the drama that transpired earlier) man team. However I believe that shooting straight is important when delivering criticism, which is why I won't sugar coat this; nobody really wants to see things that pertain to out of server events. Not as often and in the quantity you've delivered at least. Now once again I love the idea, and I don't mean to offend in any way with what I'm saying, but unless you want more comments talking about how "cancerous" this is you'll probably want to step it up a bit. Make it more interesting for everyone.

I love the idea, I really do. And I understand that you're a two (maybe one after the drama that transpired earlier) man team. However I believe that shooting straight is important when delivering criticism, which is why I won't sugar coat this; nobody really wants to see things that pertain to out of server events. Not as often and in the quantity you've delivered at least. Now once again I love the idea, and I don't mean to offend in any way with what I'm saying, but unless you want more comments talking about how "cancerous" this is you'll probably want to step it up a bit. Make it more interesting for everyone.

Thank you for the feedback while lucio and I beef is done, it's just us 2 working on this and this is why we ask for comment and make polls to see how we can improve and what the people want. We are still learning and in my opinion the paper has been getting a tiny bit better. Like lucio And I make 3 or 4 articles shit ain't easy when you have life to attend too but thnx we hope too get better