Why hello stranger.

hecko my name is WantedNearby but I liked to be called feeder or Imbecile. I get on the grindr often. I love the Void rp and Brokeback Mountain. I hope my dad marrys me. I hope to see some of you guys in me! Thanks for clicking on this ip logger! <3

Wb wanted how was your vacation?

hecko my name is ParallelBear, but I liked to be called Bear. I play on the server often. I love the Rick and Morty show! I hope you all will accept me. I hope to see some of you guys in game! Thanks for clicking on this post! <3

If you see anyone with a mr meeseeks or rick sanchez model, das me

hecko my name is ParallelBear, but I liked to be called Bear. I play on the server often. I love the Rick and Morty show! I hope you all will accept me. I hope to see some of you guys in game! Thanks for clicking on this post! <3

Hey Bear! I'm Mentor Peanut Butter. You can often find me in the Staff Building next to the Spawn Hall or somewhere around the PD. I will be glad to help you familiarize yourself with the rules and become a part of the Tits community!

HOOOOO-WWEEEEE

hecko my name is WantedNearby but I liked to be called feeder or Imbecile. I get on the grindr often. I love the Void rp and Brokeback Mountain. I hope my dad marrys me. I hope to see some of you guys in me! Thanks for clicking on this ip logger! <3

These are gold

Hey Bear! I'm Mentor Peanut Butter. You can often find me in the Staff Building next to the Spawn Hall or somewhere around the PD. I will be glad to help you familiarize yourself with the rules and become a part of the Tits community!

HOOOOO-WWEEEEE

These are gold

Thank you very much but I already read all the rules, but the offer was very much appreciated!