Mdantos Posted August 20, 2017 Share Posted August 20, 2017 If anyone did not notice I was away for 3 days at my grandparents house. They do not have internet or even phones. I couldn't of gotten on and I am sorry for that. All in all the 18th was my birthday yesterday if you are reading it today. I will start to play sorry I had to go but my grandparents are 82 and 81 years old. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5693-its-my-birthday/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
strive Posted August 20, 2017 Share Posted August 20, 2017 Lit, cya soon. Happy birthday my dude! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5693-its-my-birthday/#findComment-38625 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wavy Posted August 20, 2017 Share Posted August 20, 2017 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SON ? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5693-its-my-birthday/#findComment-38628 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dindu Nuffin Posted August 20, 2017 Share Posted August 20, 2017 Happy Birthday Mdantos! Mine is today bb Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5693-its-my-birthday/#findComment-38632 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 20, 2017 Share Posted August 20, 2017 hepi berdey to yu Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5693-its-my-birthday/#findComment-38640 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mdantos Posted August 21, 2017 Author Share Posted August 21, 2017 Happy Birthday Mdantos! Mine is today bb Happy birthday dindu! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5693-its-my-birthday/#findComment-38781 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now