Jump to content

Recommended Posts

- Juanito

- JohnJefe

- STEAM_0:0:82892136

- For ONE rdm, then LTAP and NITRP when I clearly didn't.

- I want to be unbanned so I can continue having fun on the only cool server out there.

- No evidence because I crashed. So clearly by the mod's perspective it looks like I tried to avoid him.  And I was doing my rp job.  Just 1 rdm unexplained then of course I crash.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5608-ban-appeal-johnjefe/
Share on other sites

It seemed like you LTAP, but it looks like it was a crash. Your guy was sitting there as well, and before that just running around in the sit not talking if I remember correctly, so it looked like a possible NITRP as well and I threw that in there since you just then left out of nowhere. I'll tell Sway to unban you, sorry for the inconvience.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5608-ban-appeal-johnjefe/#findComment-38176
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...