Gang - The Tunnel Snakes!

Gent

Gmod hours: 1363

What you can contribute to our gang: I can build decent bases. I can defend and raid. I can also xp farm

Are you liked? Be honest.: Idk i mean i never started problems with people.

Do you raid?: Every now and then

Do you base?: Heck yea i do

You cool? Gotta be cool: Im pretty chill

What's your in-game name? I don't think I've met you before

Gmod hours: 1363

What you can contribute to our gang: I can build decent bases. I can defend and raid. I can also xp farm

Are you liked? Be honest.: Idk i mean i never started problems with people.

Do you raid?: Every now and then

Do you base?: Heck yea i do

You cool? Gotta be cool: Im pretty chill

What's your in-game name? I don't think I've met you before

My ingame name is SkrtSkrt.

Alright then. I will invite you to the gang when I get on if you're online. Welcome!

Accepted

Gmod hours: 1,278

What you can contribute to our gang: I can get a lot of xp by grinding almost all day

Are you liked? Be honest.: Yes

Do you raid?: Yes

Do you base?: Yes

You cool? Gotta be cool: Yes

You're an okay player but you are not as active as we want. 

Sorry, 

Denied

Gmod hours: 1,278

What you can contribute to our gang: I can get a lot of xp by grinding almost all day

Are you liked? Be honest.: Yes

Do you raid?: Yes

Do you base?: Yes

You cool? Gotta be cool: Yes

You're an okay player but you are not as active as we want. 

Sorry, 

Denied

**Be more active and i'll reconsider**

UPDATE: Removed SS from enemies

Removed inactives/people who left the gang without telling me

Added new rank: Serpent

Upcoming updates: Changing rules around

Gmod hours: almost 1300

In-game name: Deathrayjj

Steam name: Deathrayjj

Do you have discord?: yes

What you can contribute to our gang: i'm a man of all trades can do anything you want

Are you liked? Be honest.: sort of I mean i'm neutral i'm not hated

Do you raid?: Ican and i've done it on other server until i get good gang i'm kind of a peaceful person i've raided a lot just not on tits

Do you base?: yes 

You cool? Gotta be cool: super cool yo Tunnel Snakes rule

Gmod hours: almost 1300

In-game name: Deathrayjj

Steam name: Deathrayjj

Do you have discord?: yes

What you can contribute to our gang: i'm a man of all trades can do anything you want

Are you liked? Be honest.: sort of I mean i'm neutral i'm not hated

Do you raid?: Ican and i've done it on other server until i get good gang i'm kind of a peaceful person i've raided a lot just not on tits

Do you base?: yes 

You cool? Gotta be cool: super cool yo Tunnel Snakes rule

Ok i’ll accept you as a trial member, if you’re active for the next few days i’ll acxept you fully since you’re new :D

• 2 weeks later...

Upcoming Update / Suggestions for the gang

To be a little more helpful and to hear suggestions from our members, I have created a special template for the gang to offer any suggestions.

Examples of the suggestions: 

• Kicking members / Removing them from the gang
  • Adding new features for the gang: Such as a personal ruleset such as having a personal Gun Dealer for the gang, etc.
  • Removing anything that we don't really need. Perhaps a cop feature for when we role-play as police (if needed)
  • Fixing up the application format? I could create an even better one with a little more information for people. 

As the XCO of the Tunnel Snakes, I propose this idea for us all to have a little more cleaned up gang.

Perhaps an open house thing for us recruiting new members and promoting users who do well for the gang. 

Also, keep note of the role: Trial Member

Usually we would want to accept a person we've never met before as a trial member to get a little more information on how they raid, base, etc. If you are a minge/cancerous, then you will more than likely not get accepted.

Suggestion Template

What is your suggestion?: 

How would this benefit our gang?:

Is this for Raiding, Basing, or Other? (Explain):