Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Nibba

Your ingame name: LIKE HITLER WHO NAZI WHO

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259644257/ 

Who are you reporting? Sirenfall hes not online

Reasons why you are reporting: Siren promised me a golden ak for 1.5 mill so I payed him and I have screenshots of him saying ill pay you back implying that he paid me so I'm TRIGGERED AND THIS IS PATRIARCHY!

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1086649606 and http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1086649503

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5288-siren-scammed-me-of-cc-perm-thingy/
Share on other sites

My Ok here's my side of the story, I asked if anyone wanted to buy my golden ak47 perm and clearly you don't understand what it is and blah blah I asked if u wanted a refund then you said no help me with a cc I'm about to buy on the cc maker (make it clear I do not know how to use it) so it's pretty much self explanatory i try to guide him then I had to go afk then I came back and you were gone so I thought you did not want the refund yet so I waited then nothing happened so I went on with my business.

 

 

EDIT: I will issue a refund if you are not happy by it so just wait till I'm ingame.

My Ok here's my side of the story, I asked if anyone wanted to buy my golden ak47 perm and clearly you don't understand what it is and blah blah I asked if u wanted a refund then you said no help me with a cc I'm about to buy on the cc maker (make it clear I do not know how to use it) so it's pretty much self explanatory i try to guide him then I had to go afk then I came back and you were gone so I thought you did not want the refund yet so I waited then nothing happened so I went on with my business.

 

 

EDIT: I will issue a refund if you are not happy by it so just wait till I'm ingame.

 

Eh idk  not buying it but he wanted me to buy a mini gun off him today for cc but I'm like naw because of this exactly, who knows coulda scammed me today

My Ok here's my side of the story, I asked if anyone wanted to buy my golden ak47 perm and clearly you don't understand what it is and blah blah I asked if u wanted a refund then you said no help me with a cc I'm about to buy on the cc maker (make it clear I do not know how to use it) so it's pretty much self explanatory i try to guide him then I had to go afk then I came back and you were gone so I thought you did not want the refund yet so I waited then nothing happened so I went on with my business.

 

 

EDIT: I will issue a refund if you are not happy by it so just wait till I'm ingame.

 

Eh idk  not buying it but he wanted me to buy a mini gun off him today for cc but I'm like naw because of this exactly, who knows coulda scammed me today

Bruh did I get banned for CC scamming? No

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...