Saw dudes i'm Erabior

Chess isn't hard it's easy to learn. It's easier to cheat download an app use the best move possible just follow along with the game.

Yes , I do understand your point of view but I never used bot even if I did there is only 10 minute to make moves bots take while before choosing the best moves so the timer can be a counter to cheater and if you ever played against me I play really fast and yes chess is easy to learn but not to play

I never said you cheated lol I tried to focus on its easy aslong as you learn the basics you're fine playing on the server we don't have any pro chess tournaments going on  could be cool to set up though in the future

I never said you cheated lol I tried to focus on its easy aslong as you learn the basics you're fine playing on the server we don't have any pro chess tournaments going on  could be cool to set up though in the future

Well sugar disabled the rating on chess , I don't really think he would agree and there is kind of few player playing chess or checkers . Sorry I assumed you said I may have cheated .