A little explanation for the newer users

earl

Everything that happened was around January of 2017. I was only a staff member once.

When I was a Tmod, I was removed. Ensiferum (Who has several staff reports on him now) recorded a video of me noclipping around and deleted a few world props and NPC's. There were already several deleted by someone else and there was about to be a server restart. He recorded the video and made a staff report against me and got me removed.

That being said, I did not abuse until that 1 time. I fucked up, but had over 100 sits in the first day of me being a Tmod, as I was on for over 10 hours because there wasn't that many staff. I was unbiased in my sits, a lot of people liked me, and even Sugar Tits came on one day and I asked him if I was doing good and he said I was doing a good job. I did have -9 rating when I was first demoted and I have worked to get it to 2 since I was demoted, so that should show that I won't do that shit again. I have been a member of TitsRP for over a year. 

I made this post to clear things up with the negative feedback on my app, specifically to help the following users understand what happened.

@DogDogBorkBork

@ChanceTheFaperr

@Monoxide

Not going to include Ensiferum for obvious reasons. Thank you for reading.

"I did not abuse"

"noclipping around and deleted a few world props and NPC's"

Just to make it clear for the newer users, noclip abuse, deleting world and player props, and deleting NPCs are definitely abuse. Noclip abuse is the #1 demote reason.

A one time thing after I deleted some stuff after half of the NPC's were already deleted and the server was going to restart. Abuse is banning people for reasons that don't call for a ban several times, being biased, Noclip abusing, and just using your mod powers for things that aren't good. I fucked up, but I did not abuse.

"I did not abuse"

"noclipping around and deleted a few world props and NPC's"

Just to make it clear for the newer users, noclip abuse, deleting world and player props, and deleting NPCs are definitely abuse. Noclip abuse is the #1 demote reason.

The thing I did to try and make Ensiferum look bad and saying he was out to get me was a lie. I was just trying to keep my tmod position. This happened half a year ago Walter, my rep is negative anymore. I changed and I don't understand what the issue is. The thing where I exploited to get out of the jail was an accident. I sat on the sink then got up and I was through the ceiling. I did not know that would happen. I don't have the attitude that "The big bad staff team is out to get me" anymore. I am able to realize I fucked up and I want to change. If I didn't, I would have left TitsRP and wouldn't be applying again.

"...Noclip abusing, and just using your mod powers for things that aren't good."

Like noclip abuse, deleting world props, NPCs, and player props? You are literally describing what you did, calling it abuse, and saying it isn't abuse because you did it.

It was before I server restart. I guess you could call it abuse from an outside angle, but outside of that situation I did pretty good as Tmod. I will fix my forum post so you're happy.

I don't know why this is directed towards me. But, if you abused before and got demoted multiple times before for this type of stuff, why should we give you another chance? I don't care if you've been here for a year or more. If you got demoted for abuse and did it before multiple times, I'm not going to give you another chance if it were me. You messed up, you caused it. Not any of us.

I don't know why this is directed towards me. But, if you abused before and got demoted multiple times before for this type of stuff, why should we give you another chance? I don't care if you've been here for a year or more. If you got demoted for abuse and did it before multiple times, I'm not going to give you another chance if it were me. You messed up, you caused it. Not any of us.

I did not abuse multiple times, only once.

What's the point of doing it in the first place though? It's just like tmods that tried to do purges or whatever. Just because a restart is happening doesn't mean rules don't exist. That was abuse and there was no valid reason of doing it.

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=3907

That's the report on you. I even time stamped the video. It was 1:30am for me, server restarts at 8am... that's not soon. 

I'm not saying you haven't changed, but you've been banned a few times, and your previous demotion is still a bit much. 

The risk in giving you the power to repeat history is too great imo.

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=3907

That's the report on you. I even time stamped the video. It was 1:30am for me, server restarts at 8am... that's not soon. 

I'm not saying you haven't changed, but you've been banned a few times, and your previous demotion is still a bit much. 

The risk in giving you the power to repeat history is too great imo.

It was over half a year ago and most of the npc's were deleted before I started deleting them, the server would have been restarted. Theres no way they could have made it 7 hours without the NPC's

What's the point of doing it in the first place though? It's just like tmods that tried to do purges or whatever. Just because a restart is happening doesn't mean rules don't exist. That was abuse and there was no valid reason of doing it.

I know. I fucked up, I was just messing around before a restart.