Smeal Posted June 29, 2017 Share Posted June 29, 2017 Your Steam Name: Smeal Your ingame name: GreyGuard Smeal Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Smeal/ Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Demonsoul - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088638929 Reasons why you are reporting: List your story/anecdote/storypiece here.- So I was mayor and I heard him say "Is this propblock?" and he just noclipped in. There was a very visble and not hidden keypad on the wall and he just noclipped in. Also in previous times, he has falsely banned Keian. He has been caught for having a Kingdon when he wasnt a King. I also barely see him online. Evidence: Only for the noclip abuse- http://steamcommunity.com/id/Smeal/screenshot/859474857705451908 Smeal :D Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5033-demonsoul/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monoxide Posted June 29, 2017 Share Posted June 29, 2017 We have a keypad checker for a reason. Therefore noclipping EVER to check the validity of a fading door is abuse. And this looks like abuse to me. Demonsoul is also never online. I've seen him three times since he became a staff over a month ago. +1 for punishment for abuse, and inactivity Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5033-demonsoul/#findComment-33552 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted June 29, 2017 Share Posted June 29, 2017 that SS could be out of context. I will wait for reply from him to make a decision Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5033-demonsoul/#findComment-33553 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Golden Pup Posted June 29, 2017 Share Posted June 29, 2017 that SS could be out of context. I will wait for reply from him to make a decision I have some videos of him using force respawn to get his guns back after a failed kidnap and minging with sweps a swell just let them upload. EDIT: Vids uploaded Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5033-demonsoul/#findComment-33555 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Demonsoulx117 Posted June 29, 2017 Share Posted June 29, 2017 Ive actually been on for that past 3 days, Along with correcting my mistakes when dindu or a admin tells me so. Reason why and turn a nose to Golden as its not the first time hes picked a fight with me. AS a player in whole. I gladly accept the end result but hope people can realize that this isnt the first time golden and i have butted heads. After the whole swep thing, I just became a vending machine and sat in the lobby as a vending machine or on the street as one. The force respawn was a one thing as ive seen other people do it and during that time i was not imprisoned, I was walking along the streets and feel that asking a random person to kill me is a close line to rdm. But if this is how people wish to see it then i will gladly accept it, It was a shame at the time all my videos where being corrupted :) Ive actually been on for that past 3 days, Along with correcting my mistakes when dindu or a admin tells me so. Reason why and turn a nose to Golden as its not the first time hes picked a fight with me. AS a player in whole. I gladly accept the end result but hope people can realize that this isnt the first time golden and i have butted heads. After the whole swep thing, I just became a vending machine and sat in the lobby as a vending machine or on the street as one. The force respawn was a one thing as ive seen other people do it and during that time i was not imprisoned, I was walking along the streets and feel that asking a random person to kill me is a close line to rdm. But if this is how people wish to see it then i will gladly accept it, It was a shame at the time all my videos where being corrupted :) Also to add with the noclipping for the mayors office, There was another cop killing another cop and someone said. "You cant shoot through this, So its prop block." So i took over as a admin and laid a foot down. During the time i was a CP as well, as you can see i was playing my CC Titan class. We have a keypad checker for a reason. Therefore noclipping EVER to check the validity of a fading door is abuse. And this looks like abuse to me. Demonsoul is also never online. I've seen him three times since he became a staff over a month ago. +1 for punishment for abuse, and inactivity Reason why i was inactive is because i was moving to another state. Moving to another state can be rough as i dont have a job yet. And ive been searching for a job for most of my time. Im sorry if that has become a issue, Ive been putting my time into the Night/Afternoon time staff work the best i can, But most of the time im on we are over staffed. :) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5033-demonsoul/#findComment-33557 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Golden Pup Posted June 29, 2017 Share Posted June 29, 2017 Ive actually been on for that past 3 days, Along with correcting my mistakes when dindu or a admin tells me so. Reason why and turn a nose to Golden as its not the first time hes picked a fight with me. AS a player in whole. I gladly accept the end result but hope people can realize that this isnt the first time golden and i have butted heads. After the whole swep thing, I just became a vending machine and sat in the lobby as a vending machine or on the street as one. The force respawn was a one thing as ive seen other people do it and during that time i was not imprisoned, I was walking along the streets and feel that asking a random person to kill me is a close line to rdm. But if this is how people wish to see it then i will gladly accept it, It was a shame at the time all my videos where being corrupted :) Ive actually been on for that past 3 days, Along with correcting my mistakes when dindu or a admin tells me so. Reason why and turn a nose to Golden as its not the first time hes picked a fight with me. AS a player in whole. I gladly accept the end result but hope people can realize that this isnt the first time golden and i have butted heads. After the whole swep thing, I just became a vending machine and sat in the lobby as a vending machine or on the street as one. The force respawn was a one thing as ive seen other people do it and during that time i was not imprisoned, I was walking along the streets and feel that asking a random person to kill me is a close line to rdm. But if this is how people wish to see it then i will gladly accept it, It was a shame at the time all my videos where being corrupted :) Also to add with the noclipping for the mayors office, There was another cop killing another cop and someone said. "You cant shoot through this, So its prop block." So i took over as a admin and laid a foot down. During the time i was a CP as well, as you can see i was playing my CC Titan class. When have I picked a fight with you? You've been inactive since basically you got Tmod.... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5033-demonsoul/#findComment-33559 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Demonsoulx117 Posted June 29, 2017 Share Posted June 29, 2017 Ive actually been on for that past 3 days, Along with correcting my mistakes when dindu or a admin tells me so. Reason why and turn a nose to Golden as its not the first time hes picked a fight with me. AS a player in whole. I gladly accept the end result but hope people can realize that this isnt the first time golden and i have butted heads. After the whole swep thing, I just became a vending machine and sat in the lobby as a vending machine or on the street as one. The force respawn was a one thing as ive seen other people do it and during that time i was not imprisoned, I was walking along the streets and feel that asking a random person to kill me is a close line to rdm. But if this is how people wish to see it then i will gladly accept it, It was a shame at the time all my videos where being corrupted :) Ive actually been on for that past 3 days, Along with correcting my mistakes when dindu or a admin tells me so. Reason why and turn a nose to Golden as its not the first time hes picked a fight with me. AS a player in whole. I gladly accept the end result but hope people can realize that this isnt the first time golden and i have butted heads. After the whole swep thing, I just became a vending machine and sat in the lobby as a vending machine or on the street as one. The force respawn was a one thing as ive seen other people do it and during that time i was not imprisoned, I was walking along the streets and feel that asking a random person to kill me is a close line to rdm. But if this is how people wish to see it then i will gladly accept it, It was a shame at the time all my videos where being corrupted :) Also to add with the noclipping for the mayors office, There was another cop killing another cop and someone said. "You cant shoot through this, So its prop block." So i took over as a admin and laid a foot down. During the time i was a CP as well, as you can see i was playing my CC Titan class. When have I picked a fight with you? You've been inactive since basically you got Tmod.... Before i even became a Tmod my dude, Ever since ive called a sit on you, OR when ive raided you fam. You been butting heads with me my dude. I hold no grudge but damn give me a little break with the snips and snaps dude, You gotta relax a little with how you treat people my dude. And when i went to move and be inactive (Which i told sugar about and that i would be busy once i moved here) I had almost 90 sits....I was inactive til moved states. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5033-demonsoul/#findComment-33560 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fidel Cashflow Posted June 29, 2017 Share Posted June 29, 2017 Ive actually been on for that past 3 days, Along with correcting my mistakes when dindu or a admin tells me so. Reason why and turn a nose to Golden as its not the first time hes picked a fight with me. AS a player in whole. I gladly accept the end result but hope people can realize that this isnt the first time golden and i have butted heads. After the whole swep thing, I just became a vending machine and sat in the lobby as a vending machine or on the street as one. The force respawn was a one thing as ive seen other people do it and during that time i was not imprisoned, I was walking along the streets and feel that asking a random person to kill me is a close line to rdm. But if this is how people wish to see it then i will gladly accept it, It was a shame at the time all my videos where being corrupted :) Ive actually been on for that past 3 days, Along with correcting my mistakes when dindu or a admin tells me so. Reason why and turn a nose to Golden as its not the first time hes picked a fight with me. AS a player in whole. I gladly accept the end result but hope people can realize that this isnt the first time golden and i have butted heads. After the whole swep thing, I just became a vending machine and sat in the lobby as a vending machine or on the street as one. The force respawn was a one thing as ive seen other people do it and during that time i was not imprisoned, I was walking along the streets and feel that asking a random person to kill me is a close line to rdm. But if this is how people wish to see it then i will gladly accept it, It was a shame at the time all my videos where being corrupted :) Also to add with the noclipping for the mayors office, There was another cop killing another cop and someone said. "You cant shoot through this, So its prop block." So i took over as a admin and laid a foot down. During the time i was a CP as well, as you can see i was playing my CC Titan class. We have a keypad checker for a reason. Therefore noclipping EVER to check the validity of a fading door is abuse. And this looks like abuse to me. Demonsoul is also never online. I've seen him three times since he became a staff over a month ago. +1 for punishment for abuse, and inactivity Reason why i was inactive is because i was moving to another state. Moving to another state can be rough as i dont have a job yet. And ive been searching for a job for most of my time. Im sorry if that has become a issue, Ive been putting my time into the Night/Afternoon time staff work the best i can, But most of the time im on we are over staffed. :) I would like to point out that reporting someone does not mean you are picking a fight, you are completely not understanding the definition of rightfully reporting someone and trying to start beef. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5033-demonsoul/#findComment-33562 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted June 29, 2017 Share Posted June 29, 2017 that SS could be out of context. I will wait for reply from him to make a decision I have some videos of him using force respawn to get his guns back after a failed kidnap and minging with sweps a swell just let them upload. EDIT: Vids uploaded i can't watch the vid rn but wdym abusing force respawn? you get sent to spawn... basically killing yourself, what's the issue? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5033-demonsoul/#findComment-33563 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Golden Pup Posted June 29, 2017 Share Posted June 29, 2017 that SS could be out of context. I will wait for reply from him to make a decision I have some videos of him using force respawn to get his guns back after a failed kidnap and minging with sweps a swell just let them upload. EDIT: Vids uploaded i can't watch the vid rn but wdym abusing force respawn? you get sent to spawn... basically killing yourself, what's the issue? I knock him out, get RDMed by some kid so its a failed kidnap. So he gets back up and instantly used forcerespawn so he can have all his weapons and shit. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5033-demonsoul/#findComment-33564 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts