Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Did Blacnova not handle the situation since he was in call and you guys told him? 

 

I previously reported him for the noclip abuse and he was retrained by Blacnova. 

 

Am I missing something?


-snip-

 

-snip-


By the way, gun dealers can base you know that right? It wasn't fail basing it was just you having a lack of knowledge

 

Yes and no. 

 

 

Gun dealers are allowed to base IF they are setting up their gun shop. Not to farm printers/bitminers with friends.

he brought me without asking tunnel also has this all recorded. I didn't expect him to continue noclipping after thought i could trust him on it. Guess i was wrong thought i would be able to give him a chance after I told him.

We need to be stricter with this stuff if they get a single report for noclip abuse demote then then even going off  Mod / Admin guidelines it says "DO NOT abuse noclip. This is the fastest way to get demoted. Flying away for RP reasons and flying into bases or anything else is not tolerated. You will be demoted swiftly if there is any report" We should stop it on the first report

 

 

+1 for demote

Why does this new rash of tmods suck

 

+1 for demote

 

There will always be bad staff, that's why they are tmods. Who other than LDW has been bad? I've only had to deal with Rubic, but that turned out to be a misunderstanding.

 

Perhaps what I said was a bit incorrect. What I should have said is, the new tmods seem like they're having a harder time grasping the rules and guidelines than those who came before them

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...