This Posted June 20, 2017 Share Posted June 20, 2017 Your Steam Name:this Your ingame name:FNF Boba Bola Your Steam Profile/SteamID:STEAM_0:1:53109363 Why were you banned?:I was the mayors assasin and the last person i remember killing was the mayor so i dont know how i got the rdm on there. the left to avoid punishment was me leaving to go to real life stuff Why should you be unbanned?: All i did was kill the mayor as the mayors assasin and i left to go do guitar practice I got killed right after killing the mayor in the pd by a cop Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4917-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted June 20, 2017 Share Posted June 20, 2017 I was the banning staff. You killed Keian, who wasn't the mayor. When I brung you to the sit, you immediately left the server when I brought you. If you would like to explain yourself for killing him, I will unban you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4917-ban-appeal/#findComment-32588 Share on other sites More sharing options...
FadedMan Posted June 20, 2017 Share Posted June 20, 2017 if you have no evidence it was not ltap then im -1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4917-ban-appeal/#findComment-32589 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted June 20, 2017 Share Posted June 20, 2017 if you have no evidence it was not ltap then im -1 for unban ^^^ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4917-ban-appeal/#findComment-32590 Share on other sites More sharing options...
This Posted June 20, 2017 Author Share Posted June 20, 2017 I was the banning staff. You killed Keian, who wasn't the mayor. When I brung you to the sit, you immediately left the server when I brought you. If you would like to explain yourself for killing him, I will unban you. It did pop up saying "the assasin has killed the mayor", possible crossfire? I was using an awp. I did leave to go to guitar practice, I learned Hey Joe, by Jimi Hendriks. I am sorry if I killed him, I've been playing on this server for the past month and have possibly been warned for RDM once. What job was Keian? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4917-ban-appeal/#findComment-32592 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted June 20, 2017 Share Posted June 20, 2017 I was the banning staff. You killed Keian, who wasn't the mayor. When I brung you to the sit, you immediately left the server when I brought you. If you would like to explain yourself for killing him, I will unban you. It did pop up saying "the assasin has killed the mayor", possible crossfire? I was using an awp. I did leave to go to guitar practice, I learned Hey Joe, by Jimi Hendriks. I am sorry if I killed him, I've been playing on this server for the past month and have possibly been warned for RDM once. What job was Keian? Keian was like a cc or something, I don't remember. I'm going to be nice and unban you. Most people deserve a second chance. [Thread Closed] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4917-ban-appeal/#findComment-32593 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts