Concerning other moderators/staff

Crt

Hey all,

I normally don't post anymore and it's really because I don't need to unless it's something urgent. The issue I'm hearing about is that staff such as moderators/trial moderators and maybe even administrators do not listen to the Head Administrators' decision.

If there is a rule dispute, go along with the Head Administrator's jurisdiction.

Another thing I'd like to point out, which happens frequently is that certain staff members refuse to listen to the Head Administrator and consistently bother Sugar Tits about said ruling that the Head Administrator gave out.

Listen, real talk, Gazooks knows what's right and what's wrong and has common sense. He is also your superior for a reason. So, don't start stupid drama and hissy fights with him. I'm the same way as him and I'm always telling you all not to do something if I see something that you're not supposed to be doing.

These are stories with moderators that fought over rulings that I can remember:

• (Gazooks' story) - Propblocking the entrance to the bank, forcing players to crouch (when you're the ones raiding).
  • (Gazooks' story) - Using bullet-proof props instead of a damn concrete barrier while raiding bank.
  • (My story) - Skybasing and arguing with me (Erston) that it's allowed.

Remember, these Head Administrators are people who are put in charge and are the second highest rank so that the Superadmins can chill in peace and do things they want to do instead of babysitting the server 24/7 over every tiny thing. I expect you all to respect our decisions and not be a complete bitch about it, because if you can't have things your way and you're a moderator who is literally the embodiment of aids, you'll be demoted for not having common sense and will be replaced by someone competent who is on the waitlist/application thread.

TL;DR - If you have a problem with a Head Administrator, suck it up, respect their decision. If you really think what they said is wrong, get another Head Admin, if you really want to be a complete bitch, write a thread on the forum instead of spamming the Superadmins and wasting their precious time. Thanks.