TheDD Cop Gang Official Recruitment and Informational Thread

stoscher

Big announcement here.

I had a talk with Sugar about the gang system, and these are the things that I've learned that I think you guys might find informational.

-Gang system is now no longer separated. Instead of cop or thief, there will now be perk tree. The idea is still being finalized, but from what sugar told me, gang owner will be able to specialize into roles(Cop, thief, etc) and make their gang more oriented to it's playstyle. This mean that, although TheDD will now be just a normal gang, we'll be invested into the Cop perk tree. However, if we do max the cop perk tree, we may diversify into other roles.

-Staff Manager is gonna be a thing

-Map and new jobs is gonna be released first and then later the gang system due to it being reworked

Let us all hype for this wonderful content update.

Nolol the map and update are going to be released the same time

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck the police!

Paper bois are tired of getting shot by you guys,

you are now our rivals. Best not be showing up on our streets

Welp, that was quick. You guys are a thief gang and we already deal with you petty crooks all day so technically we've been at war since your creation :huh:. But I guess crooks will be crooks. TheDD won't back down and we'd gladly fight you so that our fellow citizens live in safety.

Fuck the police!

Paper bois are tired of getting shot by you guys,

you are now our rivals. Best not be showing up on our streets

Welp, that was quick. You guys are a thief gang and we already deal with you petty crooks all day so technically we've been at war since your creation :huh:. But I guess crooks will be crooks. TheDD won't back down and we'd gladly fight you so that our fellow citizens live in safety.

paper bois lifes matter

• 1 month later...

OKAY YALL, GANGS UPDATES HERE

TheDD progress is still not imported by Sugar yet, but hopefully he will transfer it. For now explore the various PD jobs and shit, and also the perk tree was confirmed. We're going to max out the cop tree and perks first, and then start from there.

Okay fuck. Sugar wont import ant gangs so we have to start from 0. Kind of a bummer but itll have to do.

Okay so due to recent news, Bill and I are gonna be busting our ass farming for exp efficiently. So for now TheDD will be temporary closed as to get its level higher. Do not fret, Well make a return when our level is high enough.

Pigergast out

Nov 1st update

TheDD is now level 20, that means PD commander is now unlocked, plus shittons of other perks that is going to be added into the Perks and Benefits sections. Just 5 levels more until TheDD is the same level as it is in March 2017 again. Also expects the gang to be open soon