I was banned for raiding a public place!

Okay there are two things. 

1) You did raid the base for a legit reason. Regardless, there is good in the base.

2) Who ever made this base has it as a skybase. If anything, they should be getting in trouble. Not you.

Unbanned

You were kicked out like 20 times, you just wanted a reason to fuck with us, but whatever lmao, the bitminers were there for at least 30 seconds, and you called raid if what we built was even considered a base INSIDE of it. and no one was even basing there, it was just a chill spot, but whatever

Ahem.

Those were Whale's bitminers. We later found that after the raid and Whale and I removed them. This was not a false ban, merely an attempt orchestrated by Whale and Koala. So, in my own opinion, they should be banned again for raiding a public place, and spawning goods in a base just for an excuse to raid.

Here:

mR pAnDa: can u unban me bc i was false banned

mR pAnDa: plz

mR pAnDa: there was entities in base

Mr. President: They were whale's miners

mR pAnDa: they were??

Mr. President: yep

mR pAnDa: well it was false ban

Last time I checked, Whale cannot raid a base for his own entities. Don't believe me? Why did he not get a screenshot of WHO owned the miners and JUST the miners.

Edit: I recently received an explanation on why he was unbanned. I still disagree with the unban, but I won't fight it.