Two White Crocs Posted June 2, 2017 Share Posted June 2, 2017 I am handling the staff meetings, or blacnova, Cause we the cool kidzzzzzzzzzzzz NO I called it I am da director. You will be there when I cannot Diddles did it first you gook Well IM doing it now you gook Besides, why not have Steve Harvey host it Understandable have a great day. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4664-server-meetings/page/2/#findComment-30856 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted June 2, 2017 Share Posted June 2, 2017 I am handling the staff meetings, or blacnova, Cause we the cool kidzzzzzzzzzzzz NO I called it I am da director. You will be there when I cannot director? damnit it's a game show isn't it? Besides, why not have Steve Harvey host it CONSPIRACY!!!! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4664-server-meetings/page/2/#findComment-30859 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fidel Cashflow Posted June 2, 2017 Share Posted June 2, 2017 I know a jailbreak server that already does this and it is complete cancer. You have everyone spamming for their content and saying random shit. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4664-server-meetings/page/2/#findComment-30866 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now