Mr. Peanut Butter Posted June 1, 2017 Share Posted June 1, 2017 Take a look at this FOOL http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=937425420 CONTEXT: I arrested someone and this guy runs in and calmy looks at me and starts gently placing the props, then got out his toolgun to stack them into each other so I froze him and banned him. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4662-just-look-xd/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted June 1, 2017 Share Posted June 1, 2017 Nice meme Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4662-just-look-xd/#findComment-30726 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted June 1, 2017 Author Share Posted June 1, 2017 thanks c: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4662-just-look-xd/#findComment-30727 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheCryptozz Posted June 1, 2017 Share Posted June 1, 2017 Oh, would you look at that? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4662-just-look-xd/#findComment-30734 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mexican Kyle� Posted June 2, 2017 Share Posted June 2, 2017 I had someone do that to me too except it was a CP that prop glitched into my base to destroy my printers (8), processors (2), and bitminers' (4). I asked him how he got into my base he didn't reply because he knew that i saw him so I banned him for propminge. Needless to say I was TRIGGERED! I payed 250,000+ for all that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4662-just-look-xd/#findComment-30857 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted June 2, 2017 Author Share Posted June 2, 2017 I had someone do that to me too except it was a CP that prop glitched into my base to destroy my printers (8), processors (2), and bitminers' (4). I asked him how he got into my base he didn't reply because he knew that i saw him so I banned him for propminge. Needless to say I was TRIGGERED! I payed 250,000+ for all that. damn lol that's some bs at least you got him. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4662-just-look-xd/#findComment-30858 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now