Gmod hours: 837
What you can contribute to our gang: Dupes here and there, great base guard
Are you liked? Be honest: As far as I know the only people that don't like me are the people I ban.
Do you raid?: heck Yeah
Do you base?: Sometimes
You cool? Gotta be cool: Cool as a cold one
--addition information-- The neg rep on my account is because i'm a dumb ass that can't remember when some shit happened, wasn't even trying to lie to staff xD
I had someone do that to me too except it was a CP that prop glitched into my base to destroy my printers (8), processors (2), and bitminers' (4). I asked him how he got into my base he didn't reply because he knew that i saw him so I banned him for propminge. Needless to say I was TRIGGERED! I payed 250,000+ for all that.