Jump to content

Remove Jigsaw?  

26 members have voted

  1. 1. Remove Jigsaw?

    • 1) Yes
      8
    • 2) No
      18


Recommended Posts

I Completely Agree with Pharyan, I mean let's be real, it's like saying this: [A bit of an exaggeration btw, Just an example] "A Pedophile was chasing after me, so he came after me even when I opened my doors to my house , and while i was trying to shoot him,  I shot my printers, thus i want Pedophile removed."

 

I mean hey, that's an exaggeration, but it kinda has a point ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Had Jigsaw destryed the printers, I might be sympathetic to your cause. But that's not

the case.

 

that definitely happens tho

 

 

And they get introuble for it since your only goal for the job is to kill the single target.

 

if they get caught yeah. I'm not here to argue with anyone I was just saying it does happen.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...