Retarded Sits and Staff Claiming Them

Golden Pup

Why is the taking a sit about someone asking you to no clip to get an item for them okay?

because it glitched under the map or somewhere they cannot reach it. why would it not be okay? obviously rdm sits are higher priority but just rejecting sits like this is just a dick move, help a man out. it's not gonna hurt ya

• Like 1

1. If it goes out of the map it's gone and despawned 2. As Blacnova said it sets precident and 3. Why is this a justifiable use of noclip?

1. Then you tell the player that instead of basically just being like fuck off get it yourself 
  2. President that staff is helpful when they are able to be? gr8 m8
  3. helping players is a justified use of noclip. 
    staff does not need to be nazis we are here to help and improve the server. this thread is kind of pointless, obviously a staff member should take a rdm sit over a "my thing is stuck" sit, but don't be a nazi just help the players man, it's not hurting anyone. why is helping players such a hassle?

1. If it goes out of the map it's gone and despawned 2. As Blacnova said it sets precident and 3. Why is this a justifiable use of noclip?

1. Then you tell the player that instead of basically just being like fuck off get it yourself 
  2. President that staff is helpful when they are able to be? gr8 m8
  3. helping players is a justified use of noclip. 
    staff does not need to be nazis we are here to help and improve the server. this thread is kind of pointless, obviously a staff member should take a rdm sit over a "my thing is stuck" sit, but don't be a nazi just help the players man, it's not hurting anyone. why is helping players such a hassle?

You do realize when tmods see mods only accepting the simple sits the believe it's ok to do and they ignore the sits involving rdm rda etc also if you don't need to use no clip don't. It's that simple if it went out of the map it's despawned you can't get it back

So here's my 2 cents on this situation. If you are a full mod and taking sits that seem easy just because you want a high sit count, pm sugar now and don't ever apply for mod again, if you are a tmod who does it good luck in the future. The ignore button is there because there are some sits that can easily be summed up in a few words, which is why custom ignore is a thing. Yeah it may seem like a douche thing to do but we need to prioritize our sits and set an example of how sits should be done for the tmods. Now I understand if like there is absolutely nothing else to take, but do you really need to hit the claim button? Aren't all your other options there too? Is it hard to use @ chat to let other mods know you're going to deal with it? also to address the "the gun fell through" thing, once its outside of the map you cant bring it back in, it usually despawns or it'll collide with the opposite side not allowing it to go through.

>thinking sit count matters

For fuck's sake, just hit custom ignore, hit enter, answer the question in OOC, and remind all players to ask any questions in OOC. Talk to anybody claiming those kinds of sits and nudge them in the right direction. The sit is 100% fine to be taken if an in-person explanation would be better. For example, someone wanted to know how the hit system works or how to make a fading door.

Why is the taking a sit about someone asking you to no clip to get an item for them okay?

because if you do it right there's no issue. I've claimed a case where someone lost a shipment of weapons going through the floor asking me to get it back. There was no other cases available at the time and all I did was goto the player, explain that there is nothing I can do to get it back, and give them some money because this has happened to me as well when I was new and I understand. Sure, no clipping to look for more than likely isn't okay unless the staff who did it legitimately didn't already know there is no way to get it. If you don't help people when they take the time to write a report and you have no time for them it makes them feel like we don't care what happens to them and they might even get pushed far enough to not care about the server and start breaking rules. This probably wouldn't happen over a case like THIS, but it definitely happens more than it should.