Gnome Posted May 28, 2017 Share Posted May 28, 2017 I will give $20 worth of steam gift games/stuff for $15 paypal since I can't donate with any other method at the moment and would like to. Add me on steam or PM me on discord if you want to trade. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4608-trading-steam-gifts-for-paypal-so-i-can-donate/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Golden Pup Posted May 28, 2017 Share Posted May 28, 2017 What are you considering $20 lmao, because I'm guessing it's not actually $20 worth Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4608-trading-steam-gifts-for-paypal-so-i-can-donate/#findComment-30164 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted May 28, 2017 Share Posted May 28, 2017 I thought you were trade banned Zek? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4608-trading-steam-gifts-for-paypal-so-i-can-donate/#findComment-30165 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Golden Pup Posted May 28, 2017 Share Posted May 28, 2017 im expecting it to be $20 worth on steam, but like $2 on G2A Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4608-trading-steam-gifts-for-paypal-so-i-can-donate/#findComment-30166 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnome Posted May 28, 2017 Author Share Posted May 28, 2017 im expecting it to be $20 worth on steam, but like $2 on G2A No you tell me the names of games/dlc on steam priced a total of $20 your choice. I gift you those for $15. I need the cash on paypal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4608-trading-steam-gifts-for-paypal-so-i-can-donate/#findComment-30178 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SirenFall Posted May 29, 2017 Share Posted May 29, 2017 Ummmm who are you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4608-trading-steam-gifts-for-paypal-so-i-can-donate/#findComment-30290 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Golden Pup Posted May 29, 2017 Share Posted May 29, 2017 I can get more games for $15 on G2A than I can get for $20 on steam Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4608-trading-steam-gifts-for-paypal-so-i-can-donate/#findComment-30294 Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotShot26 Posted May 29, 2017 Share Posted May 29, 2017 You can Pm sugar for alt payment methods. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4608-trading-steam-gifts-for-paypal-so-i-can-donate/#findComment-30295 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnome Posted May 29, 2017 Author Share Posted May 29, 2017 You can Pm sugar for alt payment methods. The only two tho are steam cards and paypal as far as I know. If sugar would be able to work somthing else out though that would be great. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4608-trading-steam-gifts-for-paypal-so-i-can-donate/#findComment-30316 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zareox Posted May 29, 2017 Share Posted May 29, 2017 Then PM him Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4608-trading-steam-gifts-for-paypal-so-i-can-donate/#findComment-30321 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now