Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name:Chef

Your ingame name:Chefu

Your Steam Profile/SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/123465601293123

Why were you banned?:"Minge"

Why should you be unbanned?: First of all this mass "minge" video "evidence" is not even the complete story. The evidence that neeks posted and called minge was completely false. I had a head-admin (nekosam) check to see if this was minge and what it turned out to be was that I was only "rping". There is a very big difference between RPING and Minging. I was clearly RPING as the video shows me in an ally way as a hobo asking people for money. This server is great and I intend to keep playing as I have been playing consistantly for the past week for 4+ hrs daily. I wish that this false ban gets overturned.

Evidence: Post videos, screenshot

*I'd like to also add that I am not  chris tater (ip can prove) and that neeks is making false accusations. In reply to neeks ban request for me, I just noticed that neeks talks about how I was trespassing when neeks is playing as a chemist. Neeks has an open shop and I was roleplaying as a hobo, I asked for a "loan" or money and I get insta rdmed.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4588-i-was-banned-for-minge/
Share on other sites

pretty simple thing to check. see if chris's log in with account STEAM_0:0:31660752 matches with chef's STEAM_0:1:78202530.

if it does then he used an alt to avoid a ban. (would also make sure he isnt using a vpn as well because that just makes it obvious)

also its cute that you got your friends chanting to unban you.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...