Jump to content

� Duckie

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by � Duckie

  1. Nice :O 20 hours to get every new printer to level 15 btw
  2. OOOoooooOOOOoooo SPOOKY In a good way :D Looks like really cool robotic insects!
  3. Hope this becomes a trend xD [video=youtube]
  4. I noticed that a lot of player do not how to add people to their buddies list and it would be harder to explain than show. To help those in need here is a quick video I made! [video=youtube] PS - Sorry if it is quiet, I was too lazy to fix. lmao
  5. This is what 20 hours of basing does for you...
  6. im not new, but i heard zek is the owner? not sure xD. and my physgun and grav gun look like that cuz i customized them client side (doesnt do harm to the server).
  7. I hope he stays on the server! [video=youtube]
×
×
  • Create New...