Golden Pup Posted May 25, 2017 Share Posted May 25, 2017 Your Steam Name:Golden Pup Your ingame name:Godlen Pup Your Steam Profile/SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045709889/ Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile):Homer Simpson/Homer Leblanc (STEAM_0:0:56475807) Reasons why you are reporting: Abusing Noclip Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932483508 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932485164 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932485310 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4578-homer-simpson-abusing-noclip/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted May 25, 2017 Share Posted May 25, 2017 I like homer but I have to admit that looks sketchy af. almost like he was sampling it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4578-homer-simpson-abusing-noclip/#findComment-29989 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aortai Posted May 25, 2017 Share Posted May 25, 2017 I like homer but I have to admit that looks sketchy af. almost like he was sampling it I always like to check people's bases and their setups (/s, this is a quote) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4578-homer-simpson-abusing-noclip/#findComment-29990 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zareox Posted May 25, 2017 Share Posted May 25, 2017 I don't remember where the rule was or where it was posted on the forums but I know I saw they we are not allowed to randomly spectate people as it invades their privacy that should go along with randomly no clipping around checking bases unless there is a necessary sit you shouldn't be doing it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4578-homer-simpson-abusing-noclip/#findComment-29991 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted May 25, 2017 Share Posted May 25, 2017 [video=youtube] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4578-homer-simpson-abusing-noclip/#findComment-29992 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts