[Petition] Proposition to Remove/Change Rule 4 or Raiding

Presiii

Should Rule 4 or Raiding be Changed/Removed?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rule 4 or Raiding be Changed/Removed?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neutral

So, without ANYONE giving me notice of this, One-Way Props were outlawed. Honestly, this rule is not needed for these reasons:

1) One-Way Props are a means of defense for a base. Saying that it's "Unfair for new players to raid and be shot through a One-Way Prop" is irrelevant. New players CAN build One-Way Props, we already made enough changes to raiding.

2) Why disallow them just now? They were allowed for longer than I've been playing on this server, so why now? Why not outlaw No-collided props when basing, or Just allow One-Way Props for the outside of a base (like a wall/fading door).

3) They're not abusive or cheating. Using a fence prop with the red portal looking material is abusing the nature of the material tool for seeing through certain props that cannot be made one way. Props that can me made one way are made that way to avoid this.

So please, consider changing this rule or removing it outright.

So, without ANYONE giving me notice of this, One-Way Props were outlawed. Honestly, this rule is not needed for these reasons:

1) One-Way Props are a means of defense for a base. Saying that it's "Unfair for new players to raid and be shot through a One-Way Prop" is irrelevant. New players CAN build One-Way Props, we already made enough changes to raiding.

2) Why disallow them just now? They were allowed for longer than I've been playing on this server, so why now? Why not outlaw No-collided props when basing, or Just allow One-Way Props for the outside of a base (like a wall/fading door).

3) They're not abusive or cheating. Using a fence prop with the red portal looking material is abusing the nature of the material tool for seeing through certain props that cannot be made one way. Props that can me made one way are made that way to avoid this.

I strongly agree with Mr.President on this one because you have already changed the rules enough do now no one way props so I tried doing head glitching base get yelled at for that what do u want us to do half the guns shoot through 9 layer walls u can raid a base without going in it with the draganouv now ur make it Harder to even make a successful base considering half the new people don't read motd make one way props and get away with it

I strongly agree with Mr.President on this one because you have already changed the rules enough do now no one way props so I tried doing head glitching base get yelled at for that what do u want us to do half the guns shoot through 9 layer walls u can raid a base without going in it with the draganouv now ur make it Harder to even make a successful base considering half the new people don't read motd make one way props and get away with it

The reason why this was implemented was because C4 is relatively rare now. Yea sure, you have a door charge if you're lucky enough but in most cases it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to die in your base. I wanted to make it hard to break in yet I did not want to make it 100% impossible to defend your base. Make a crouch base = solved. This rule change was posted in the Rules Changelog!

Having 1 way props is the easy way out to defending your base because you will always know where the enemy is and they will not know where you are.

The reason why this was implemented was because C4 is relatively rare now. Yea sure, you have a door charge if you're lucky enough but in most cases it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to die in your base. I wanted to make it hard to break in yet I did not want to make it 100% impossible to defend your base. Make a crouch base = solved. This rule change was posted in the Rules Changelog!

Having 1 way props is the easy way out to defending your base because you will always know where the enemy is and they will not know where you are.

no! just no! i have been raided so many times and they have used c4 since you had put up this post so just no you sexy tits

no! just no! i have been raided so many times and they have used c4 since you had put up this post so just no you sexy tits

You may be getting raided by door-charges. Which do no damage and only blow down small props. I would recommend building a house with bigger props to counter door charges.