Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your ingame name:SeekNDstroy

 

Your Steam Profile/SteamID:STEAM_0:0:246807415

 

Why were you banned?:For mass rdm but i did not kill 3 people i killed one person and hit a person thats two

Why should you be unbanne: because i did not mass rdm Because I hit two people and talk to them they said its ok

Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video helps too.

I have a friend that was that and noot noot helped me and zeshthedoge here a pic

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4445-seekndstroy-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

Ok so heres what went down, I went through a series of people talking and the player who banned him was dascj, dascj said he could be unbanned. Then I got confirmation from musical prodigy Monday, 

May 15, 2017

Musical_Prodigy1388 {Trading}: yea if he's the one that banned

zesheriam22: ok

zesheriam22: so ill have dindu unban him

zesheriam22: is that ok?

Musical_Prodigy1388 {Trading}: yea go 4it

zesheriam22: kk

 

 

Then I had dindu unban him. Dindu didn't know what happened besides the fact that musical said it was allowed. So im sorry, I did not know the full story and I just asked around getting confirmations.

I'm a little confused about the situation, was Dindu the one who banned you? If so, I really see no problem with him unbanning you.

 

Edit: Sorry, just re-read Zesh's post. I don't see any problem with him unbanning you if he was asked to by CJ, since CJ was the one who banned you.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...