Fidel Cashflow Posted May 14, 2017 Share Posted May 14, 2017 I can confirm that Milk Fortress did delete a lot of props. Click here for screenshot Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4430-report-on-milk-fortress/page/2/#findComment-28882 Share on other sites More sharing options...
�bmoc� salty � Posted May 14, 2017 Share Posted May 14, 2017 I counted 19 props deleted You claimed only 14 were deleted .... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4430-report-on-milk-fortress/page/2/#findComment-28883 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted May 14, 2017 Share Posted May 14, 2017 "You deleted my base!" "I deleted some shit, yeah." Everybody else: Wellllllll..............................I dunno... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4430-report-on-milk-fortress/page/2/#findComment-28884 Share on other sites More sharing options...
�bmoc� salty � Posted May 14, 2017 Share Posted May 14, 2017 "You deleted my base!" "I deleted some shit, yeah." Everybody else: Wellllllll..............................I dunno... Well... he claimed he did 14 logs show 19 that means the 5 additional could of been other parts or the entrance but I really can make a decision without solid proof Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4430-report-on-milk-fortress/page/2/#findComment-28885 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fidel Cashflow Posted May 14, 2017 Share Posted May 14, 2017 User was demoted. Thread Closed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4430-report-on-milk-fortress/page/2/#findComment-28887 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts