Cops Basing

Levenaye

I don't think any of of you have given a reason why you don't like CP basing. All you have said is "We don't like it". Why don't you like it? It's doesn't hurt anyone. CP can be creative and live in a house if they want + you can raid them. I don't see why you're all so against it.

CP don't have to base, it's just an option for them to do

I don't think any of of you have given a reason why you don't like CP basing. All you have said is "We don't like it". Why don't you like it? It's doesn't hurt anyone. CP can be creative and live in a house if they want + you can raid them. I don't see why you're all so against it.

Cops are supposed to protect the mayor, stop people from going full retard, and patrol the map looking for trouble, not have a base and let it sit there while they go do their job. Bases are meant for people who will sit in there for hours and make money. It just isn't meant for cops to select where they want to base and let it sit there with nothing inside while they go do cop things or just sit and do nothing but make there base look pretty. Like I said, you could just allow them to have a hotel room only instead of a big building. Honestly if you want to make the cops have printers and bitminers, you would have to change a bunch of shit, and allow corrupt cops. But knowing you, you most likely will not do that.

Mayors assassin can not kill the mayor easily, the man does not get keys to the mayor personal home and only the PD. This makes mayors last  lot longer and limit the amount of people that can have fun as that job.

Cops are supposed to protect the mayor, stop people from going full retard, and patrol the map looking for trouble, not have a base and let it sit there while they go do their job. Bases are meant for people who will sit in there for hours and make money. It just isn't meant for cops to select where they want to base and let it sit there with nothing inside while they go do cop things or just sit and do nothing but make there base look pretty. Like I said, you could just allow them to have a hotel room only instead of a big building. Honestly if you want to make the cops have printers and bitminers, you would have to change a bunch of shit, and allow corrupt cops. But knowing you, you most likely will not do that.

"Cops are supposed to protect the mayor, stop people from going full retard, and patrol the map looking for trouble"

First of all, we PD aren't hold against that obligation. Heck we can do whatever the heck we want and we wouldn't even get demoted. Know why? Cause people don't give a shit what we CPs do. The only time that people really demote CP is either is that if they went on an RDA/RDM fest. This is speaking from someone who have experience with PD and owns the top PD gang in the server.

"Bases are meant for people who will sit in there for hours and make money. It just isn't meant for cops to select where they want to base and let it sit there with nothing inside while they go do cop things or just sit and do nothing but make there base look pretty"

Second of all, we CP can buy bitminers to farm money and plant olives to sell to harvest. And heck, PD is cramped as heck and there's no space to place those things, and before the rule change we basically are given the option to make money, but aren't given the space to do it. Do you know how hard it is to make money from just the occasional 750$ from payday and around 500$ tax money? I don't even make enough money to fulfill my constant buying of armor and health with just PD salary alone, so forget saving up any money at all. This update really helps us CP players so please don't go against it if you don't even play CP and see what impact it has done on us... I'm speaking for the entire community of people who loves to play CP here.