Party raiding?

Not Steve

I am here to make this thread to have the discussion based off of if raiding people that are part of your party should be allowed. It seems to be a thing and people get raided by their own party members, so post your thoughts below!

Yeah it's a dick move. I've seen it happen with kingdoms a couple times. One guy joins, leaves an hour later and gives the keypad codes to a bunch of raiders and raids it with them. Probably shouldn't be allowed. Definitely shouldn't be allowed if they raid someone they are currently in a party with.

Edit: Fantasma brought up a good point in the report thread. If it's your base you do have supreme right over who is allowed inside and not. In this case, I actually have to agree that if it is your base, you are 100% allowed to decide they aren't allowed there anymore. If it is not, go outside, leave the party, and I see no issues.

I still think there should be some kind of balancing factor in that you shouldn't be allowed to raid party members and shit, but as it stands I don't think it's against the current rules...

Except now Blacnova says it's failRP and a two day ban! THE ADMINS COLLIDE! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK?

If you want to be nice and be like 'hey man, i don't want to party with you anymore, please leave then Ima remove you from the party.

Or you can be a dick and just kick and kill, your choice.

Side note: if it's your base do what you want, how much f a dick you are is up to you obviously. If you are a dick you will eventually get banned over small things over time frankly because people wan you gone. It may not be against the rules but it pins you as "against the community" and the community has ways to remove you.