Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yeah it's a dick move. I've seen it happen with kingdoms a couple times. One guy joins, leaves an hour later and gives the keypad codes to a bunch of raiders and raids it with them. Probably shouldn't be allowed. Definitely shouldn't be allowed if they raid someone they are currently in a party with.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4342-party-raiding/#findComment-28227
Share on other sites

Edit: Fantasma brought up a good point in the report thread. If it's your base you do have supreme right over who is allowed inside and not. In this case, I actually have to agree that if it is your base, you are 100% allowed to decide they aren't allowed there anymore. If it is not, go outside, leave the party, and I see no issues.

 

I still think there should be some kind of balancing factor in that you shouldn't be allowed to raid party members and shit, but as it stands I don't think it's against the current rules...

 

Except now Blacnova says it's failRP and a two day ban! THE ADMINS COLLIDE! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK?

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4342-party-raiding/#findComment-28230
Share on other sites

If you want to be nice and be like 'hey man, i don't want to party with you anymore, please leave then Ima remove you from the party.

Or you can be a dick and just kick and kill, your choice.

 

Side note: if it's your base do what you want, how much f a dick you are is up to you obviously. If you are a dick you will eventually get banned over small things over time frankly because people wan you gone. It may not be against the rules but it pins you as "against the community" and the community has ways to remove you.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4342-party-raiding/#findComment-28234
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...