Player models

noarmsduck

I don't know what you mean by an egg, his CC has the model "models/ccz/cr.mdl" which is the rebel playermodel. Who has the egg model? What is the egg model?

I think playermodels that are smaller are fine as long as they are restricted. I can't tell you how many times people have swapped out their smaller playermodel for a normal sized one because they couldn't stand having 50 HP all the time. Another plus is that they take almost no server space at all, usually only 100kb - 200kb at most compared to a regular models size of 1.3MB - 2.0MB which is 10x - 20x more. If you think their health should be lower then maybe 40 is fine too.

I don't know what you mean by an egg, his CC has the model "models/ccz/cr.mdl" which is the rebel playermodel. Who has the egg model? What is the egg model?

I think playermodels that are smaller are fine as long as they are restricted. I can't tell you how many times people have swapped out their smaller playermodel for a normal sized one because they couldn't stand having 50 HP all the time. Another plus is that they take almost no server space at all, usually only 100kb - 200kb at most compared to a regular models size of 1.3MB - 2.0MB which is 10x - 20x more. If you think their health should be lower then maybe 40 is fine too.

i was on pigsalots CC. you already nerfed that playermodel i believe.

My player model has a normal hit box and is actually easier to shoot because my head is so big

well mine was the same height as a normal pm with a normal pm hit box and sugar made me switch the pm

I don't really think my pm has a problem, I mostly use it for RP reasons and when I do raid or get in a gun fight I instantly get shot in the head 90% of the time. It's like a huge target.

I don't really think my pm has a problem, I mostly use it for RP reasons and when I do raid or get in a gun fight I instantly get shot in the head 90% of the time. It's like a huge target.

True, I kidnapped him and when I decided to kill him his head popped up like a nuclear dust cloud in world war 2.