Jump to content
Home
Login / Register
Forums
Dashboard
Discord Logs
Polls
More
Rules
Bans
Discord Bans
More
Staff
Shop
Garry's Mod
Custom Content
More
Wiki
More
More
Everywhere
Status Updates
Topics
Pages
Rules
Rules
Rules
Records
Members
All Activity
Home
Cheeto
Cheeto
VIP
Profile
Content
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
8
Joined
April 30, 2017
Last visited
June 6, 2017
Steam ID
76561198061510426
Gametracker
Cheeto
Player Profile
View
Content Type
All Activity
Profiles
Status Updates
Status Replies
Forums
Topics
Posts
DarkRP Server Rules
Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
Rules
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
Rules
rules-compact-manual
Records
Record Comments
Record Reviews
Everything posted by Cheeto
Player models
Cheeto
replied to
noarmsduck
's topic in
Discussion
I don't really think my pm has a problem, I mostly use it for RP reasons and when I do raid or get in a gun fight I instantly get shot in the head 90% of the time. It's like a huge target.
May 8, 2017
21 replies
Player models
Cheeto
replied to
noarmsduck
's topic in
Discussion
My player model has a normal hit box and is actually easier to shoot because my head is so big
May 8, 2017
21 replies
×
Login / Register
Forums
Dashboard
Back
Dashboard
Discord Logs
Polls
Rules
Bans
Back
Bans
Discord Bans
Staff
Shop
Back
Garry's Mod
Custom Content
Wiki
×
Create New...