Cheeto Posted May 8, 2017 Share Posted May 8, 2017 I don't really think my pm has a problem, I mostly use it for RP reasons and when I do raid or get in a gun fight I instantly get shot in the head 90% of the time. It's like a huge target. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4325-player-models/page/3/#findComment-28444 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fidel Cashflow Posted May 8, 2017 Share Posted May 8, 2017 I don't really think my pm has a problem, I mostly use it for RP reasons and when I do raid or get in a gun fight I instantly get shot in the head 90% of the time. It's like a huge target. True, I kidnapped him and when I decided to kill him his head popped up like a nuclear dust cloud in world war 2. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4325-player-models/page/3/#findComment-28453 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now