wolfy needs a...

autistic tootsy

WEREPUPP WOLFY needs a promotion he is a great staff member he helps people with their problems he is a nice guy i asked him why he wanted to be staff in the first place his words were''i like to help people'' im sure im not the only one who thinks this either-autistic tootsi

I think you guys are missing the point of this post.

This post is because WEREPUPP WOLFY helped this guy in such a good and amazing way that he thinks he should be promoted for it.

Are we just going to promote WOLFY right now, no.

Are we going to take this into consideration once we do a voting for him to become a full Moderator in 1-2 weeks, 100% yes.

Thank you for your feed back autistic tootsy, I also believe he is an amazing Trial Mod and should be promoted soon.

BTW he got promoted this morning at 10AM I finished my training with him at 10:30AM

This post is because WEREPUPP WOLFY helped this guy in such a good and amazing way that he thinks he should be promoted for it.

Are we going to take this into consideration once we do a voting for him to become a full Moderator in 1-2 weeks, 100% yes.

Thank you for your feed back autistic tootsy, I also believe he is an amazing Trial Mod and should be promoted soon.

BTW he got promoted this morning at 10AM I finished my training with him at 10:30AM

OR he can just be his friend thinking we will promote on the spot ;^)

OR can it actually be him!?!?!?

• Like 1

OR can it actually be him??

am i his friend. yes after being on the server with him yes but thats not why i made this he an outstanding tmod. No im not him lol