Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I think you guys are missing the point of this post.

 

This post is because WEREPUPP WOLFY helped this guy in such a good and amazing way that he thinks he should be promoted for it.

 

Are we just going to promote WOLFY right now, no.

 

Are we going to take this into consideration once we do a voting for him to become a full Moderator in 1-2 weeks, 100% yes.

 

Thank you for your feed back autistic tootsy, I also believe he is an amazing Trial Mod and should be promoted soon.

 

BTW he got promoted this morning at 10AM I finished my training with him at 10:30AM

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4236-wolfy-needs-a/#findComment-27250
Share on other sites

I think you guys are missing the point of this post.

 

This post is because WEREPUPP WOLFY helped this guy in such a good and amazing way that he thinks he should be promoted for it.

 

Are we just going to promote WOLFY right now, no.

 

Are we going to take this into consideration once we do a voting for him to become a full Moderator in 1-2 weeks, 100% yes.

 

Thank you for your feed back autistic tootsy, I also believe he is an amazing Trial Mod and should be promoted soon.

 

BTW he got promoted this morning at 10AM I finished my training with him at 10:30AM

 

OR he can just be his friend thinking we will promote on the spot ;^)

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4236-wolfy-needs-a/#findComment-27254
Share on other sites

I think you guys are missing the point of this post.

 

This post is because WEREPUPP WOLFY helped this guy in such a good and amazing way that he thinks he should be promoted for it.

 

Are we just going to promote WOLFY right now, no.

 

Are we going to take this into consideration once we do a voting for him to become a full Moderator in 1-2 weeks, 100% yes.

 

Thank you for your feed back autistic tootsy, I also believe he is an amazing Trial Mod and should be promoted soon.

 

BTW he got promoted this morning at 10AM I finished my training with him at 10:30AM

 

OR he can just be his friend thinking we will promote on the spot ;^)

 

 

OR can it actually be him!?!?!?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4236-wolfy-needs-a/#findComment-27306
Share on other sites

I think you guys are missing the point of this post.

 

This post is because WEREPUPP WOLFY helped this guy in such a good and amazing way that he thinks he should be promoted for it.

 

Are we just going to promote WOLFY right now, no.

 

Are we going to take this into consideration once we do a voting for him to become a full Moderator in 1-2 weeks, 100% yes.

 

Thank you for your feed back autistic tootsy, I also believe he is an amazing Trial Mod and should be promoted soon.

 

BTW he got promoted this morning at 10AM I finished my training with him at 10:30AM

 

OR he can just be his friend thinking we will promote on the spot ;^)

 

 

OR can it actually be him??

 

am i his friend. yes after being on the server with him yes but thats not why i made this he an outstanding tmod. No im not him lol

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4236-wolfy-needs-a/#findComment-27422
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...