Some sort of Evidence

Levenaye

So on my Moderator Application, Erston and Allysa and others been saying I harassed a kid. But that wasn't exactly true. Apparently...

1. Said I was there for 10 minutes, but I was there for 4 (Got killed in a raid and spawned and I noticed a group of Spoons with signs so I joined them for the giggles).

2. I followed him everywhere with the sign (Not true)

I had proof on my Mod Application but some asshole deleted it. So I been spending almost a week looking for evidence and telling all the mods and admins that it's not true. No evidence so far and the person that said I harassed him messaged me on this website. I can't post it because its to large (I don't know how to take pictures on Steam when I use a browser) But I am trying to figure it out.

EDIT: I actually made the picture a link to it. Here you go mate. C:\Users\Race0Laptop\Pictures\New folder\Evidence.jpg

Well like I said. The thing is that Johnny Rebel's screenshot shows you and the other spoons harassing Johnny Rebel. The screenshot literally shows you along with them. You were branded with the spoons in the harassment.

But the thing with the screenshot and all of us -1ing your application is because it literally damaged your reputation. It doesn't matter if you did it for a few seconds or if you were joking around. It's on a screenshot and Johnny Rebel made a big deal out of it to us on Teamspeak about it.

Now we have a post from Johnny Rebel above saying you had nothing to do with it despite the screenshot showing you and the spoons harassing him. It just really makes Johnny Rebel uncredible and whether or not we should just ban him for wasting our time with false reports with the constant changing story.

Here's what Johnny Rebel told us:

• Spoons kept following him nonstop.
  • Verbal harassment to him nonstop (claimed 30 mins).
  • Would RDM him or keep on trying to mug him.
  • Now he claims that you didn't have anything to do with it despite Bounce telling us it was a Zoidberg and Ravens.
  • We also have a screenshot from Johnny Rebel incriminating YOU with the other Spoons (Ravens).

Now, the thing with the -1 is that it created a bad image of you regardless if it's real. Bounce literally told us in Teamspeak that it was the spoons (the ravens and a zoidberg, which he will probably deny because his memory is fuzzy and it's been a few days, but that's what I remember him saying). That means YOU participated in some shape or form in that spoon incident. And if you didn't, well you did a heck of a job framing yourself up for that screenshot man.

I don't hate you or anything. You're a nice guy, it's just this is one big stain that I don't think you can find yourself cleaning even if it was accidental.

Also you need to upload the image to like imgur and not do "C:\Users\Race0Laptop\Pictures\New folder\Evidence.jpg"

Well like I said. The thing is that Johnny Rebel's screenshot shows you and the other spoons harassing Johnny Rebel. The screenshot literally shows you along with them. You were branded with the spoons in the harassment.

But the thing with the screenshot and all of us -1ing your application is because it literally damaged your reputation. It doesn't matter if you did it for a few seconds or if you were joking around. It's on a screenshot and Johnny Rebel made a big deal out of it to us on Teamspeak about it.

Now we have a post from Johnny Rebel above saying you had nothing to do with it despite the screenshot showing you and the spoons harassing him. It just really makes Johnny Rebel uncredible and whether or not we should just ban him for wasting our time with false reports with the constant changing story.

Here's what Johnny Rebel told us:

• Spoons kept following him nonstop.
  • Verbal harassment to him nonstop (claimed 30 mins).
  • Would RDM him or keep on trying to mug him.
  • Now he claims that you didn't have anything to do with it despite Bounce telling us it was a Zoidberg and Ravens.
  • We also have a screenshot from Johnny Rebel incriminating YOU with the other Spoons (Ravens).

Now, the thing with the -1 is that it created a bad image of you regardless if it's real. Bounce literally told us in Teamspeak that it was the spoons (the ravens and a zoidberg, which he will probably deny because his memory is fuzzy and it's been a few days, but that's what I remember him saying). That means YOU participated in some shape or form in that spoon incident. And if you didn't, well you did a heck of a job framing yourself up for that screenshot man.

I don't hate you or anything. You're a nice guy, it's just this is one big stain that I don't think you can find yourself cleaning even if it was accidental.

Also you need to upload the image to like imgur and not do "C:\Users\Race0Laptop\Pictures\New folder\Evidence.jpg"

Its a heck show and now I just dont give a shit anymore. All I know I never actually harrassed him but whatever floats your boat man.

Well I did change the -1 to a +1 because of the inconsistency from Johnny Rebel about the Spoon incident.

because he over exaggerated 90% of everything he said to try and get me and my friends in trouble :c

and meta games