Typical Friday evening in downtown

stoscher

are the nazi props yours? like I don't understand are you reporting yourself? btw there were mods using the word "n****r" full on multiple times in advert and ooc. if I see it again I'll screenshot it. the logs were full of it but my laptop won't screenshot for some reason. I think because the function keys are on other buttons.

are the nazi props yours? like I don't understand are you reporting yourself? btw there were mods using the word "n****r" full on multiple times in advert and ooc. if I see it again I'll screenshot it. the logs were full of it but my laptop won't screenshot for some reason. I think because the function keys are on other buttons.

Yes the nazi props are mine. And no I'm not reporting myself. I'm just showing how cancerous downtown PD can get in Friday evening. At that time I was rping as a hobo with the job name "Communist Sympathizer"

Edit: Also why would you screenshot it. Its not like I'm breaking any rules, just having some casual fun. And if you're going to report me, the only time racist thing is punished is this quoting from motd, "DO NOT say racist things in chat"