Cars

Abstract

Should the server add a new vehicle system?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should the server add a new vehicle system?

• Yes?
    • Or no?

I noticed when driving around with the cars(Or what we call cars) that the driving system is weird and really hard to use. First off, the steering is the main issue. When steering, it seems like it takes a second for it to process what button you are pressing and the cart go's all over the place, I can not keep the carts straight at all. Plus a bunch of players run into other players because of this. New cars would be a good idea since the cars system we have is fairly broken as is. I recommend real cars or trucks if you will. But the real cars would cost more money and would save. Like you had a storage you could access from doing a command or such. Then that command would spawn your car. It would be really cool.

Would you want better cars and less FPS, or would you want more FPS and good enough cars. Adding things like TDM cars or SCars can potentially lower player's frames.

Well I have a really ****** computer and the car addons I use do not lag my game at all. Im not talking like full on cars. I'm talking like cars that don't take much to texture. Also I just found like the perfect map we could use for this server, since we are changing the map up.

Would you want better cars and less FPS, or would you want more FPS and good enough cars. Adding things like TDM cars or SCars can potentially lower player's frames.

Well I have a really ****** computer and the car addons I use do not lag my game at all. Im not talking like full on cars. I'm talking like cars that don't take much to texture. Also I just found like the perfect map we could use for this server, since we are changing the map up.

I thought he was revising the current map, that choice is curretnly winning in the server poll.

""Well I have a really ****** computer"" and the car addons I use do not lag my game at all. Im not talking like full on cars. I'm talking like cars that don't take much to texture. Also I just found like the perfect map we could use for this server, since we are changing the map up.

That's probably why you can't drive your car. I use the airtug ALL the time, there's nothing wrong with it at all, it drives really well if you do it correctly.

One or more of these is likely your issue:

• your PC is = a potato

• your connection is = a potato, and the server isn't sending/recieving data to your client in real time because of it

• your actual driving skills = potato, try not holding the controls down for so long, think of it like an actual vehicle.

Regardless, +1 for at least 1 or 2 new "alright" vehicles, something simple that works, like what we have. But if any new ones are added, I demand a CP Car!!!

I seen a video from 6 months ago, I like the old karts but they were most likely hard to drive too. I play GTA on my computer a lot so I know my driving is good. But, I think because I live in Georgia, USA, Long way from the host, that it's taking a second to transfer what button I am pressing.