Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Spicy

Your ingame name: The spiciest meme

Your Steam Profile/SteamID:STEAM_0:0:46335706

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): ToeyzHaHaHazck : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160301446/

Reasons why you are reporting: If I was here to list everything he's done recently i'd need a month, however, this report is about something that happened on 4/10/17 at around 13:20:00 GMT (Incase you need to check logs), Toeyz had parented a processor to a prop, so that he could push the processor under the floor, meaning only he could access it by lifting the prop, when confronted about it, he lifted the processor up and shot it, killing 3 people and himself, After which, he attempted to bribe me to get me not to report him.

Evidence: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/169290952008684288/B9CEC13A119CD26924E3D0DAC055F5C40EE681E2/ (Bribery)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/169290952008684741/99B78B2930476EE646402596F36C732454DEA071/ (Him moving the prop around, with the processor under the map)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/94981434113080652/3A3F09B8BA1996D6B7ED21ED13A74869FDEE7A37/ (Him later admitting to Moist Chicken)

 

I am waiting on more screenshots from a friend, aswell as trying to find the recording I saved (Seriously I have no clue where the fuck it's gone, shadowplay 2.0 is arse), that both show him lifting the processor out of the ground.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4043-toeyzhackhahahazck-report/
Share on other sites

So all we need is either picture or video proof that that prop is attacked to the processor and we are a go.

 

He did admit to it which is great but he also tried to bribe you to not tell.

 

+1 for 1 week ban for Exploiting | FailRP | Attempted to Bribe 

I talked it over with both the reporter and the reportie this morning.

 

I gave Toey many chances to admit to exploiting but he failed to do so.

 

He claimed that someone (Couldn't remember the name) told him about the exploit and he was only testing it.

The user "testing" this exploit for over 5 minutes and even upgraded the processor.

 

User has been banned for 1 week.

I talked it over with both the reporter and the reportie this morning.

 

I gave Toey many chances to admit to exploiting but he failed to do so.

 

He claimed that someone (Couldn't remember the name) told him about the exploit and he was only testing it.

The user "testing" this exploit for over 5 minutes and even upgraded the processor.

 

User has been banned for 1 week.

 

 

hi could you not handle reports without talking to admin+? thanks

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...