-1/+1 system is reallly corrupt/biased.

Gnome

The whole -1/+1 system is corrupt. Many staff are incredibly biased about each other and will -1/+1 based on the player making the report or the person being reported rather than what they actually did and evidence. A bunch of butthurt staff -1ing because someone reported their butt buddy or is appealing a ban made by them or is someone that that the staff personally dislikes. The only thing that actually applies to appeals should always be the evidence and the rules.

If you present strong evidence any staff that is being biased should be demoted.

We are never allowed to be biased.

Gnome I hate you, we all know it, we do not get along.

And me and Quarel get along great.

But seeing your ban and hearing both sides i would +1 for unban since I understand your situation.

It doesn't work like that. All staff have their OWN opinion. If they believe that they should -1 then they will -1. Its their decision. Sure there can be complications with friends, but not all staff are friends. We respect each other, as it is needed for the job. But respect and friendship are far apart. If you did something wrong, and get +1 for ban or demote or whatever, than thats your own fault. Don't pin it on friendship and bias crap because it isnt gonna get you anywhere.

It doesn't work like that. All staff have their OWN opinion. If they believe that they should -1 then they will -1. Its their decision. Sure there can be complications with friends, but not all staff are friends. We respect each other, as it is needed for the job. But respect and friendship are far apart. If you did something wrong, and get +1 for ban or demote or whatever, than thats your own fault. Don't pin it on friendship and bias crap because it isnt gonna get you anywhere.

You literally noclipped through a wall and deleted an ent as mayor. Fuck off.

Did you really -1 him for leaving his opinion a post?

This thread is more of, "I never get my way, so this server is poop."

If we backed up you, would that be biased?  You never present evidence and if we are going by what you are stating then technically we are being biased towards you.

The reason you never get your way is because you never present any evidence.  We can't really help you unless you present the situation clearly and back it up with statement.

You were doing it for 30min. I didnt know who it was because you made it invisible. So when i caught you, i deleted it an nocliped on a roof and brought you. You were minging with Earrape.

You were doing it for 30min. I didnt know who it was because you made it invisible. So when i caught you, i deleted it an nocliped on a roof and brought you. You were minging with Earrape.

That imo still isnt a real reason to noclip out and grab it, theres no rules specifying what you can/cannot play on boomboxes

This thread is more of, "I never get my way, so this server is poop."

If we backed up you, would that be biased?  You never present evidence and if we are going by what you are stating then technically we are being biased towards you.

The reason you never get your way is because you never present any evidence.  We can't really help you unless you present the situation clearly and back it up with statement.

Many of the mods are pretty obviously friends with each other or seem to +1/-1 based on stupid reasons or they dont even state a reason for +1/-1ing in the actual post. The whole thing with Geanie is a pretty good example. He got reported by like 3 people and a Tmod without much evidence but there was some log evidence of propminge and advdupe abuse. He later abused commands in an event and tped me then damaged me. I was unable to make a report at the time annd could not access logs to get evidence of the TP abuse/damage so I asked a mod for help. The report then got denied for "witch hunt" despite the fact that there was solid log evidence of wrongdoing and a long history of abuse/demotions. He has been a Tmod for quite a while now and has been demoted before and paid for mod.