Money Resets

Chef

Bug

Description: Everytime you join the server your money resets back to 30k

How to reproduce: Leave the game for a bit, join back.

Priority: High

Everything was going fine until I got unbanned. When I joined back I still had my money (close to 200k) but when I leave and join back it resets back to 30k. At first I thought it was just a weird glitch, and there was nothing I could do about. But then I went on yesterday and made my way back to almost 100k, and I just joined 5 mins ago and its back to 30k.

With a money problem like this, why didn't you take screenshot or record to prove how much you had?

Because in the past I just thought it was a weird glitch that happens like once.

Then joined back today and had it back to 30k for the 2nd time.

Just left the game now and ill check if it resets (Forgot to screenshot/record so if it does reset when I join back then rip) (Had 115k)

The way money can in theory reset happens like this:

The DB goes offline / get disconnect for some odd reason

You join the game and have 30k (its not connected to the DB so it defaults)

You manipulate your cash and a query is sent to the server and reconnects it

Your money now updates to what ever you now have

Usually I can check if the DB has been disconnected during a session by looking at errors produced by the server. Usually if you see your money reset for any reason, it's best to stay off the server until you rejoin and it's reconnected

RIP

Just happened to me again

Had 400k now im back at 30k

Theres no way im getting back up there again

I have a screenshot of me having 400k+ but that was like a couple days ago so yesterday I only had almost exactly 400k

RIP

Just happened to me again

Had 400k now im back at 30k

Theres no way im getting back up there again

I have a screenshot of me having 400k+ but that was like a couple days ago so yesterday I only had almost exactly 400k

Actually I could just use the screenshots that I used for another report; http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198181085099/screenshots/#scrollTop=600

I later earned up to 400k but thats the best evidence I can show