Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Race is seriously an awesome generous guy, down to the heart, I feel he did not know and everyone makes mistake, from players to moderators to admins. 

RaceOpone is honestly one of the nicest people I know and Is constantly helping out the server and I feel that permabanning him would lead to a lot more toxicity in the community without race being there.

Honestly I really would want him to be unbanned straight away, but I feel like a 1w Ban + Inv Reset would be tolerable.

Hope you get bailed race, your freaking AWESOME!

*Btw I fully agree with steve on the most part* 

(Also when if you get unbanned with the money reset you'll bet ill split some money with you from all that you've given me, from special memories to gifts and money)

-Moist Chicken

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3972-perma-ban/page/2/#findComment-25388
Share on other sites

So after reading everything and talk to race personally I have decided to change my vote.

 

He has promissied to message me if he ever thinks something is wrong or if he ever has any questions.

 

+1 for unban in one week

With full money and inventory reset

 

Honestly race is a great part of our community he just need to learn more a out common sense and what is right and wrong. We have all been there ah some point.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3972-perma-ban/page/2/#findComment-25402
Share on other sites

I don't think there is a need to vote anymore.  I feel that everyone agrees that he will stay ban for a week with all his stuff gone.

 

The biggest problem with this situation is how you didn't report this exploit.  Luckily, only 3-4 people found out about this exploit, but if more players found out about this exploit.   This really could have destroyed the economy on the server.   I have no idea what you were thinking

 

This is your last chance.  If this happens again in the future, you will be permabanned.

 

I am going to close this thread for now, if sugar wants to say his final words he can, but I don't really see a need to do so.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3972-perma-ban/page/2/#findComment-25408
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...