GO FOR THE GOLD(update)

ODA Envy

x7p9FCj.png

good job neko, I is proud of you! You are helping to provide children and young adults a safe an organized place to play and spend their time and money!

Okay okay guys, so what is new from my last post.

https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=3768&pid=22479#pid22479

I have joined the SGA(student government association) and I am the Secretary.

My job is to make lists, take notes at meetings, and other alike work for the most part.

Also I have ranked up, in my bay I am not the Sergeant at Arms, if you want to learn more about that check my last post i go into more depth. I will say however, i am third in command now instead of fourth.

I have 11 exams left for my core classes which can be done in a week.(up to 15 a week) and then i have to do three elective classes then my proctors exams and BOOM I will have my high-school diploma.

My plans for my future has changed, I will be following one of these plans, it depends on how early i can graduate from here.

Plan A; A teacher here recently got certified to teach Wilderness Appreciation and Exploration, I can do this class provided by the USFS and if I complete I will be basically given a job with the USFS starting off as a GS-5, I will work for them for a bit then transfer to the NPS and become a Park Ranger.

Plan B; If  for whatever reason I won't be able to do the Wilderness Appreciation and Exploration classes I will try to hurry and finish here and transfer to a Job Corps in Cherokee North Carolina and do Forest Conservation and Wild-land Firefighting, after working for them for a bit I will then try to transfer to the NPS and become a Park Ranger.'

I am downloading steam on this library computer, if all goes well I will be on in like 10-15 minutes

S3uuZpQ.png