[DnP] DevilOfChaos Posted January 12, 2017 Share Posted January 12, 2017 Your Steam Name: [DnP]_DevilOfChaos Your ingame name:[DnP]_DevilOfChaos Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DevilOfChaos/home/ Why were you banned?: Anti-cheat Why should you be unbanned?: I was never hacking Evidence: I have glaze I think he can vouch for me https://gyazo.com/5c780a4b8fde73ab7565567681c99f51 also i think surgertit can vouch for me too I think Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3274-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted January 12, 2017 Share Posted January 12, 2017 Yes, I can vouch for this dude. He was banned for having a restricted DLL, which quad0 doesn't ban for anymore. That, plus he has no bin folder, so, I don't think he could've had any malicious DLLs. If someone wants to hop on and unban him, go ahead, I'm too busy right now, however. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3274-ban-appeal/#findComment-19998 Share on other sites More sharing options...
[DnP] DevilOfChaos Posted January 12, 2017 Author Share Posted January 12, 2017 Thank you for vouch Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3274-ban-appeal/#findComment-19999 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garv Posted January 12, 2017 Share Posted January 12, 2017 Yes, I can vouch for this dude. He was banned for having a restricted DLL, which quad0 doesn't ban for anymore. That, plus he has no bin folder, so, I don't think he could've had any malicious DLLs. If someone wants to hop on and unban him, go ahead, I'm too busy right now, however. Can i unban him? I just ban him for 1 minute and the when the minutes up he cant join unless someone else wants to 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3274-ban-appeal/#findComment-20000 Share on other sites More sharing options...
CuddlyKraken @Twitch Posted January 12, 2017 Share Posted January 12, 2017 Yeah Piggy you got this! Save this man from the pit of the false bans! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3274-ban-appeal/#findComment-20001 Share on other sites More sharing options...
[DnP] DevilOfChaos Posted January 12, 2017 Author Share Posted January 12, 2017 Thank you for helping me piggy But it did not work i'll wait a a min or so to see again Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3274-ban-appeal/#findComment-20003 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garv Posted January 12, 2017 Share Posted January 12, 2017 DevilOfChaos" timestamp="1484260685"] Thank you piggy But it did not work i'll wait a a min or so to see again I didnt unban yet i have to get on(5mins) ill reply back when im on sorry for wait 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3274-ban-appeal/#findComment-20004 Share on other sites More sharing options...
[DnP] DevilOfChaos Posted January 12, 2017 Author Share Posted January 12, 2017 It's ok Thank you for helping Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3274-ban-appeal/#findComment-20005 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garv Posted January 12, 2017 Share Posted January 12, 2017 Yes, I can vouch for this dude. He was banned for having a restricted DLL, which quad0 doesn't ban for anymore. That, plus he has no bin folder, so, I don't think he could've had any malicious DLLs. If someone wants to hop on and unban him, go ahead, I'm too busy right now, however. Unbanned 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3274-ban-appeal/#findComment-20006 Share on other sites More sharing options...
[DnP] DevilOfChaos Posted January 12, 2017 Author Share Posted January 12, 2017 Thank you i will be on in 1 min Was trying to see if i can go to plebby house on Friday it's going to be a PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3274-ban-appeal/#findComment-20007 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts