Blacnova Posted January 3, 2017 Share Posted January 3, 2017 So, recently a lot of staff have been complained about on the forums (whether they are true or not). As a result, I have decided to be on during the weekdays (I usually only come on the weekends) and be passive. Meaning, if I see something on the forums, I will open my Garry's Mod window which I am afking on and help to deal with it. I will be handling complaints against moderators/tmods, as well as ban appeals and regular player reports. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3221-stepping-up/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted January 3, 2017 Share Posted January 3, 2017 Why can't you just be more active? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3221-stepping-up/#findComment-19476 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted January 3, 2017 Author Share Posted January 3, 2017 Why can't you just be more active? I have schoolwork. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3221-stepping-up/#findComment-19477 Share on other sites More sharing options...
CuddlyKraken @Twitch Posted January 3, 2017 Share Posted January 3, 2017 He has a life! WHAT! Blacnova for Admin 2017! <3 I think this is a great idea blac look forward to seeing you more. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3221-stepping-up/#findComment-19478 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted January 3, 2017 Author Share Posted January 3, 2017 Blacnova for Admin 2017! but...wat r u doing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3221-stepping-up/#findComment-19479 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now