Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name:  [DnP] DevilOfChaos

Your in-game name: [DnP] DevilOfChaos

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85168866

Why were you banned?:  anti cheat truth engineering

Why should you be unbanned?: I was not hacking at all, I have a video proofing, I'm innocent

Evidence: 

https://gyazo.com/3f7e56133c765a24371344e799030a0d

 

Also, I look into this and anti-cheat truth engineering does kick or ban if the user is lagging  https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/492378265885794821/

 

https://gyazo.com/9f8d24c71ebf5c8e48f39c99e8145fda

 

And here Is the video where I open a last activity view to show to I never open Extreme Injector.

 

https://youtu.be/VOiIRRxs3yY

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3174-unfair-ban/
Share on other sites

Looking up what the anti-cheat does will return nothing useful, the message probably could of been more useful but you had a disallowed dll in your game. Having it in your folder will ban you since those dll's are just for cheating and offer no other purpose. If you remove them then I can unban you

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3174-unfair-ban/#findComment-19084
Share on other sites

Oh wait do you mean the one in Extreme Injector


I am removing them now

I will pm you a download link with the video of me deleting them


It uploading right now


There I sent you it


If anyone else want it just ask


https://mega.nz/#!wVYEHLiZ!w6OC9_QuQd1bns16iu1uRPVaayOH7lnZa6Pxc1sM5CE  <------------------------- here

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3174-unfair-ban/#findComment-19085
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...