Weapon Drop Bug

Gnome

Bug

Description: When you use /invholster or /drop on a weapon it sometimes says that you can not drop the weapon (These weapons are not class weapons and were spawned in from my inventory). I have lost multiple blowtorches to this garbage.

How to reproduce: Do /invholster or /drop with a weapon that is not default with your job.

Priority: Medium

You need to actually type in /invholster you can't use the bind when putting away blow torches! so idk how to fix that myself ( i hope this helps)

Yeah you can, I use my /invholster bind all the time to put away blowtorches. I have never had this happen so idk what is going on.

I think you guys are trying to /drop and or /invholster bound weapons. 

Bound weapons are class/job specific. Like a thief cannot holster or drop their lockpic, hackers cannot drop or holster their keypad crackers.

Also, you cannot /invholster enchanted/upgraded weapons. You must drop them and pick them up.

I use my /invholster bind all the time and it never fails.

• Like 1

I think you guys are trying to /drop and or /invholster bound weapons. 

Bound weapons are class/job specific. Like a thief cannot holster or drop their lockpic, hackers cannot drop or holster their keypad crackers.

Also, you cannot /invholster enchanted/upgraded weapons. You must drop them and pick them up.

I use my /invholster bind all the time and it never fails.

No this happened to me with a blowtorch spawned in from my inventory not a bound weapon.