Jawson Posted December 16, 2016 Share Posted December 16, 2016 Your Steam Name: Jawson Your ingame name: Jawson Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54848459 Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): In video description as always. Reasons why you are reporting: Mass rdming Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dySXdroOvs&feature=youtu.be I am fully aware that the only evidence I have of Devils Crotch MASS RDMING is me circling my mouse after he killed 4 people but on top of that I do have a screenshot of him saying "IMMA BE FAMOUS!" after a vote ban. EDIT: Just in case that wasn't enough proof for devils crotch I later had somebody type in OOC saying that he was propblocking and somebody else saying "Devil and Dimitri are togetehr in their mass RDM/minge lol" I can upload screenshots if needed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3091-early-morning-rdmers/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jawson Posted December 16, 2016 Author Share Posted December 16, 2016 UWU handled it. Close thread please! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3091-early-morning-rdmers/#findComment-18595 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted December 16, 2016 Share Posted December 16, 2016 Closed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3091-early-morning-rdmers/#findComment-18596 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts